Model Suggestion RV/Delivery van with spot for chemtable/workbench

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: RV/Delivery van with spot for chemtable/workbench
Suggestion Description: Would be nice to see a RV or a delivery van civilians can buy and use or "rent/get" from a NPC somewhere that has a spot for a chemtable or workbench. This could encourage some fun and nice roleplay between civs or even cops.

If there was a NPC version of this there could be a limited amount of these that could be out at a time and maybe rented or paid for.

I think maybe something anyone could buy would be fun to see tho.

ALSO i think this is a model suggestion but im not really sure.

Why should this be added?:
- Fun RP
- Different ways of cooking meth or drying cocaine.
- Would be a nice change to see around instead of the typical base.

What negatives could this have?:
- Maybe some people will see it as overpowered
- Not sure.

Useful Images: https://perpheads.com/attachments/1676992370251-png.17100/

Reaction score
Unfortunately we have rules against placing drugs in areas where you have to jump to get inside so the chemical table idea is kind of an oxymoron.

Reaction score
Unfortunately we have rules against placing drugs in areas where you have to jump to get inside so the chemical table idea is kind of an oxymoron.
make an exception, 17 people upvoted this idea in the post on the update log showing it off with collier.

Reaction score
tbh i think one exception to the rule whereas someone can create some fun rp and also have a different style of "basing" would be nice and also feel fresh.

Reaction score
Considering there's almost no way to defend with these other than a car chase it would give no tatical advantage whatsoever. And let me tell you I'd love to see someone chasing down a truck they know has drugs.