Safety trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow

Reaction score
Some times some people including me when they try to switch from a gun to a key or something else they shoot by mistake , I remember one time I was dragging "Alex" and I was holding my Glock out I wanted to switch to my keys but sadly I shot his legs in the process and he started bleeding to death .

One time near the bank I was holding my sniper out and I wanted to switch to keys and I shot isaac's car .

The thing is if you guys could add a command like when you press E+LMC your gun changes to safety mod and you can't use it again til you press the same key .
This would be a lot helpful to all the members and it would only take few minutes to code .

Thanks for taking your time reading my idea .

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
How the hell do you manage to shoot whilst changing weapon wtf lol. :)
I have no idea how you shoot while changing weapon but if it stops people from shooting my legs im all for it!

Reaction score
Lol I've never once done this it's probably. Just you however it's still a pretty good idea so either way I'm neutral about it.

Bow

Reaction score
Ok just let me quote it .
Evil Ls;n4638 said:
How the hell do you manage to shoot whilst changing weapon wtf lol. :)
Alright , So let me start explaining :
Let's say that you are holding an M4 and you want to take your keys out , when you press 5 you have 1 to 2 sec to choose the keys tool ... Let's pretend that you missed that moment and you clicked right after 3 sec , obviously you will shoot with the M4 you are holding causing no damage , killing someone or even blowing up a car .

Let's go back when there is a safety mod on all of the guns , the time that you will miss the tools' table and you click nothing will happen .

The problem I'm posting above sometimes happen when you are reloading your tools quickly.

Reaction score
A safety will not completely fix this problem:

The Bowpro;n4660 said:
Let's go back when there is a safety mod on all of the guns , the time that you will miss the tools' table and you click nothing will happen .

Unless your safety was already off - which I imagine it would most likely be.

Bow

Reaction score
Luke;n4833 said:
A safety will not completely fix this problem:

Unless your safety was already off - which I imagine it would most likely be.

But at least we will have a chance don't you think .

Reaction score
+Support! Accidental shots happaned to me, mostly with the Benelli. I support this idea.

Reaction score
This is normally due to lag or the person doing things too quickly. But nice realism this will add.

Status
Not open for further replies.