• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Patrick Bradshaw
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97673850
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Metagaming in his discord with his org. Then ran me over clearly on purpose in city garage after I raided him.
Evidence:
7032ac165675fd35b33842ea5757fe4f.png

Reaction score
We are not Metagaming in Our discord. We are only using it for OOC and IRL, and btw, NLR was active so driving you over because of the raid is irrelevant. you were standing in the way of 2 moving cars, and talking shit IG. Any easily triggered players will probably run you over for that. i was by the entrance of the City Garage, and saw what went Down. And that Message you got a screenshot of was from a looong time ago, when we actually had an admin in Our discord. I'm looking in all of the channels we have in Our discord right now, and there is nothing relating to ''Please get my M4'' Message. this could easily be photoshopped or manipulated.

Reaction score
When I was in that org they added me on their discord group chat. They never ever used it for metagaming the only reason they made it was to see when members can be active. And its true that some mod asked us to let him be in the group just to make sure that we are not actually using it to metagame.

Deleted member 5920

We are not Metagaming in Our discord. We are only using it for OOC and IRL

Oh really, so you have never once said anything about in-character stuff? I just want to clarify this as I do have some more screenshots somewhere and I just wanted to make sure this is your final statement on the matter.

btw, NLR was active so driving you over because of the raid is irrelevant. you were standing in the way of 2 moving cars, and talking shit IG. Any easily triggered players will probably run you over for that. i was by the entrance of the City Garage, and saw what went Down.

Right so what you're doing here is making up an excuse for why he ran me over also whilst saying he had a valid reason. So which is it, an accident or him killing me over talking shit whilst referencing that screenshot? You need to get your story straight if you're going to lie to the staff.

And that Message you got a screenshot of was from a looong time ago, when we actually had an admin in Our discord. I'm looking in all of the channels we have in Our discord right now, and there is nothing relating to ''Please get my M4'' Message. this could easily be photoshopped or manipulated.

Again, you seem to be saying the screenshot is from a long time ago whilst also suggesting I "photoshopped" the image. Now the great thing about Gyazo is that it tells you in the name of the tab the window that you took the screenshot in.

chrome_2019-01-26_22-29-51.png

So this cannot be photoshopped unless suddenly my photoshop is called "#general", the name co-incidentally of your main chat on your discord? And even if I was to photoshop this, how would I know to use the right name and colour and same profile picture as Bryce? You expect me to have done this when? I was playing PERP majority of the day whilst in TS with Staff members, when exactly would I have created this.

Whether the image is from yesterday or a week ago, you were still metagaming. I do not care if you had an admin in it, they aren't going to spend all day analysing your messages, it took me 5 minutes to find this but at the same time I couldn't help but notice no one on your server list is a staff member of PERPHeads.

I'm looking in all of the channels we have in Our discord right now, and there is nothing relating to ''Please get my M4'' Message

Wanna see something cool?

When I was in that org they added me on their discord group chat. They never ever used it for metagaming the only reason they made it was to see when members can be active. And its true that some mod asked us to let him be in the group just to make sure that we are not actually using it to metagame.

Oh, just go ahead and close the AR, Johnny Quid said they don't metagame, must be true boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.