@samsn

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I woud like to commend @SamSN on being one of the only active staff member on the server in the night time besides @Mina.

@SamSN is also very friendly when handling sits, and I actually quite enjoy the fact that he is not biased towards anyone, even tho we are friends.

Everone should be like @SamSN, friendly, nice, and actually listens. No toxicity, or anything of those sorts.

@SamSN is over all a nice and friendly guy.

Reaction score
I do have to agree with you on this occasion. Sam has shown nothing but dedication. However, It'd be better if he didn't claim EVERY report that came in :mad:.

I woud like to commend @SamSN on being one of the only active staff member on the server in the night time besides @Mina.
A lot of us like to sleep.

Reaction score
+1 to this one. SamSN gave me a good welcome back to the community when I started playing again and was happy to help whenever I asked him questions. Very active also and always will go the extra mile to look into problems.

Reaction score
-1 he banned me twice. apart from that i can say he is a very nice person and can back that hes active at most times, also very helpful when needed