Leaving

Reaction score
Hello PerpHeads I am not going to start naming people again as that's pointless you know who you are and I know who I will continue to talk to after leaving but besides the point. I loved perpheads well, I loved the police side of perpheads hated the criminal side. But my time has come to a sad ending due to me messing about one night and my dreadful history I have been given no option but to call it quits just like Samuel said "deny it as you have had several chances to improve and to start following the rules." and John said "ban is because of the fact of your record," I am not going to lie I am not saint clearly. But I would consider myself a good role play when it comes to being police but besides the point their is no point trying to fight as I've done that and they just don't get a response (fade away) however, I do feel like I have actually benefited from perpheads as it thought me some life skills and I've made some good friends and possibly even life friends. Maybe I will appeal down the line but at this moment their is just no point me sticking around to find out what will happen. Regarding my Police rank expect a resignation soon. Have a nice new year perpheads. Considering we are so close my life time on perp is early 2015 (February) - 2016/2017. just shy of 2years. Goodbye for now.

Reaction score
I would consider myself a good role play when it comes to being police
Hmmm, What's this?
21e77c63a5.png

As an officer? Took another officer hostage and shot at other officers?

Sound like great RP to ME!! I just can't understand why you were banned for such good RP!!

Reaction score
Hmmm, What's this?
21e77c63a5.png

As an officer? Took another officer hostage and shot at other officers?

Sound like great RP to ME!! I just can't understand why you were banned for such good RP!!
You're going to tell me there's never been rogue officers in real life before? Watch the departed bud. Yes that's infact role play, of course he'd lose his rank and depending on the realism he's probably receive a ban if he made any unreal moves.

Anyways sorry to see you go peach. The salt from others is very visable. Good luck with whatever you're planning to do.

Reaction score
You're going to tell me there's never been rogue officers in real life before? Watch the departed bud. Yes that's infact role play, of course he'd lose his rank and depending on the realism he's probably receive a ban if he made any unreal moves.
So does this mean that I can take a AK-47 and shoot up all of bazaar and say i'm good at role playing as a terrorist?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly, you shouldn't have done what you had, but me and you have always been good friends, and it's sad for me to here the reason you were banned because when you patrolled with me you showed great potential. Despite your actions I would still like to keep in touch with you as you have become a good friend.
Again I'm quite disappointed, but until the next time mate I wish you the best of luck with your future.

Reaction score
And that's another friend, gone. We had some really good times together peach, it's a shame that this is the outcome. We did have a lot of fun together in-game and you were one of my favourite officers. Anyway I hope you have a good time in what you're doing but Ill try and talk to you now and then. Adios friend :(

Reaction score
Hope you enjoyed playing here and had fun in the Police Department. Shame it had to end like this...

Last edited: