Samuel Sheppard's magic SWAT Van

Sam

Reaction score
His own fault for staying in a active gunfight with a tank driving down the street. He had plenty of opportunities to escape, but no. I would rate this "meme" 0/5, bad music.

Reaction score
  • Staff
His own fault for staying in a active gunfight with a tank driving down the street. He had plenty of opportunities to escape, but no. I would rate this "meme" 0/5, bad music.

Bet you've never tried fleeing from a SWAT Van when you only realise its coming seconds before its sitting on your lap telling you what it wants for Christmas.

Also, the song is the theme song of the show it is meant to be parodying. Would you rather me blast Lil Pump irrelevantly throughout this 17 second video or something?

Sam

Reaction score
Bet you've never tried fleeing from a SWAT Van when you only realise its coming seconds before its sitting on your lap telling you what it wants for Christmas.

Well, I arrived about 10 minutes after the gun fight had started and most officers were dead or were fleeing so there were plenty of opportunities to escape, I just arrived so I had not been driving around for a long time. He also had a chance to give up or just put his gun down and run away but no, lets fight the big evil SWAT van and then complain about it.

Also, the song is the theme song of the show it is meant to be parodying. Would you rather me blast Lil Pump irrelevantly throughout this 17 second video or something?

I would rather not have you post shit memes, but thats just my opinion.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Well, I arrived about 10 minutes after the gun fight had started and most officers were dead or were fleeing so there were plenty of opportunities to escape, I just arrived so I had not been driving around for a long time. He also had a chance to give up or just put his gun down and run away but no, lets fight the big evil SWAT van and then complaint about it.

I would rather not have you post shit memes, but thats just my opinion.

I thought you'd laugh at this like a good lad but nah you're just taking it like a rusty railroad spike up your arse sideways. It's a joke, not a complaint.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Samuel you love it really

seeing people try this hard to be funny is a bit cringey.

jayzd.gif

Reaction score
Why is it always the power tripping kids that get their hands on guns in-game and simply refuse to actually flee from a gunfight that get so upset over a SWAT van being used for it's intended purposes and proceed to create the 1000th meme?

Yes it's a god damn tank, don't you think that Stephen or Fredy would've nerfed it already if they didn't intend it to be this powerful?

Just act like a real criminal, do your thing, leave the scene and wait until you inevitably get caught.

Cool guys don't look at explosions, they walk away in slow motion with their backs turned to it. Same with gun fights, you mow 'm down and book it.

Reaction score
seeing people try this hard to be funny is a bit cringey.

jayzd.gif

Took me 2 minutes on movie maker. I don't have to make the video's to be funny, its just i had nothing else to do. Cheers for the kind words though much appreciated. Maybe you should work on your DCOP not breaking your own policies. The PD will be less of a cluster fuck then.

If you disagree with my words please feel free to "Make an IA"

Ayjay

Reaction score
Took me 2 minutes on movie maker. I don't have to make the video's to be funny, its just i had nothing else to do. Cheers for the kind words though much appreciated. Maybe you should work on your DCOP not breaking your own policies. The PD will be less of a cluster fuck then.

If you disagree with my words please feel free to "Make an IA"

Never made a suggestion ticket in his life - Claims PD is a cluster fuck.
Xf1gzALeSt-2.png

You know where the door is if you don't wanna be in my department??!? :p

Reaction score
Why is it always the power tripping kids that get their hands on guns in-game and simply refuse to actually flee from a gunfight that get so upset over a SWAT van being used for it's intended purposes and proceed to create the 1000th meme?

Yes it's a god damn tank, don't you think that Stephen or Fredy would've nerfed it already if they didn't intend it to be this powerful?

Just act like a real criminal, do your thing, leave the scene and wait until you inevitably get caught.

Cool guys don't look at explosions, they walk away in slow motion with their backs turned to it. Same with gun fights, you mow 'm down and book it.

I mean yeah. Some people don't run instantly. But you know we also kinda can't because there's an enraged TFU in his safe space which harms others.

But usually when it gets used is during raids on a property. And it's just a TFU guy pressing WASD and space to mow down anyone that tries escaping...