Samuel's Thread

Sam

Reaction score
Hello,

So as you may know, I have resigned from my position as a server moderator as I wanted to spend more time on the police department. I just wanted to thank everyone that supported me during my application stage and during my time as a staff member. I have had a really good time as a server moderator and I hope I can return to the staff team one day! @xhantium Hope you are happy that I tagged you. And no I did not get demoted, thank you!​

Reaction score
Hopefully you can help make the PLPD even better now you have more spare time, but it sucks you've gone from the staff team regardless.

Thanks for doing a report or two for me and helping me when i was pretty new

Reaction score
Hello smwlamuaul

Its sad to see you go, just as my good friend bonquiqui said above i agree that you were one of the better staff. Wish you the best of luck in the plpd and im sure i will still see you active on the server:oldman:

rat

Reaction score
You didn't tag me so I will tag myself

@Exrobite

Sad to see you go from the team man, you were always one of my favorite ;)

Stay cool, I'll be sure to request you next time I call Sweden for tech support

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Samuel, you were a great moderator, in my opinion one of the best. But then again, I'm glad to see you're focused on the police department. Smauel, you will be missed.
Anyway, I've run out of ideas for how to tie broken versions of your name into sentences. So yeah. Sad to see you leave Schmule.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Sorry this is a little late, but I've known Samuel for a long while now. Samuel is an amazing person, and since joining the PLPD I've noticed his amazing dedication towards it and his division. You're an awesome guy, and I wish you the best during everything you do!

Reaction score
Samuel, from my near 1 year on the server, I have loved every minute of playing it, but it wouldn't have been possible to enjoy it as much as I have without great staff members like you. I fully expect to enjoy having you in the PD a lot more now, just like it used to be. You are such a nice guy and a great role player, much love babe, thanks for your hard work you put into the server as a staff member! <3