AR on Daniel Flyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: George Fox
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daniel Flynn
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.3, sarah kennedy took keys and opened door, and obviously had to uncuff him because he is the only one, and he pulled an m4 and gatted us all.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
If you took keys from me why didnt you open the door yourself? I could of simply added you to the doors through the f4 menu and opened it yourself. Thats way more realistic that just pretending to get keys but actually not get them at all

Reaction score
If you took keys from me why didnt you open the door yourself? I could of simply added you to the doors through the f4 menu and opened it yourself. Thats way more realistic that just pretending to get keys but actually not get them at all
Thats not the way it works pal, she did a /me opens door, requiring you to open it for her, that was why you where uncuffed and you know that because you opened the other door when she did the exact same /me. It was unrealistic, and stupid.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg
User will be receiving a ban for the following:
3.26 - User acted against a /me unrealistically and failed to comply yet he pulled out a weapon and shot the officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.