SCP: Secret Laboratory

Reaction score
Gasps Onii-chaaaaan jump onto and hugs O(≧∇≦)O I missed you sniffs (^) fuah I love your boy smell Onii-chan (^w^) , Huh? Don't sniff you? Don't be silly Onii-chan I love you why can't I show my affection? (─‿‿─)♡ Hahaha your face is red. Woah Onii-chan why are you pushing me on to the bed? ヽ(°〇°)ノ Kyaaaaa don't tickle me Onii-chan haha counter ataaaaack pushes you down ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ. Hehehe I win! Onii-chan your face is really red now, Hmmh smirks (=^-ω-^=) perhaps you're falling in love with me? Chuuuuu (ノ´ з )ノ kisses you Woah O-onii-chan w-what are you d-doing?! H-hyyaaaaa don't take off my panties! D-dont look at my private spot! (/▽\) Ah Ah Don't lick me there it's dirty! Ahhhhhh fuah ah ah (//ω//) O-onii-chan a-are you going to put it in? O-ok i'm ready. (/。\) Heeeee I-it hurts. (>_<) SWow dwon ah ah MMMH O-onii-chan I Lwve yoouuuuu! AHHHHHHH MMMHHH AH Hah Hah hah O-ONIII-CHAAANN you baka why did you do it inside? ヽ( `д´*)ノ W-well if it felt good for you i'm happy, b-but make sure you take responsibility. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reaction score
Oi this looks fucking lit mate give us a shout if you host again, I'll download it tomorrow.

Reaction score
Hopefully planning on playing around 7 / 7:30 tonight. If you are wanting to join then download the game (if you haven't already) and reply to this thread I guess so we know how many we are expecting.

Reaction score
Playing SCP now, anyone who would like to come, come onto teamspeak and just poke someone in JJJackier's channel to be moved unless you already know the password then just join.