Screenshot nostalgia dump

Reaction score
These are not all screenshots. These have been recovered before as I accidentally deleted them on my laptop. I've selected some to not be included in this dump due to being cringe or just being plain edgy.

I tried to keep the file size small by compressing them all so you will only have to deal with a file size of 309MB compressed.

Disclaimer:
  • This was unhinged 2016 PERP. You will see some n-words here and there in the chat. You don't have to point this out, I know. I won't be sitting here, manually censoring everything but I've made my best effort to remove screenshots that were focused solely on them.
  • Some NSFW stuff might be seen through the Television feature.
  • Boring console screenshots were removed. Some other logs were left in because they're funny or for nostalgia.
  • My V1 screenshots did not survive and some others. There are some however on my Steam profile if you order by oldest first https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ace67...westfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall
  • There is no order due to said files being recovered through software. Just go through them.
Post your favorites I guess?

Edit: I found my real name in one of the screenshots but its fine lmao. Not like almost everyone knows by now. Some other slip ups might be in there, going through 4000 screenshots manually is exhausting, who knew?

Last edited:
Reaction score
but on a real note, i hate look at the past, as i wish this was the first server i played on GMod instead of the other bad influences

Reaction score
but on a real note, i hate look at the past, as i wish this was the first server i played on GMod instead of the other bad influences
Becareful what you wish for. Remember as @Creepis said, PERP was unhinged. People used to do some evil things that in today's time are banned even in character. Like you could be forced to do things back then which today you aren't expected to do and if you tried to break gunpoint or resist back then you were the one punished not the evil-doer back then. Good news is things are better now.