Roughly 400 images.

Reaction score
Before I wipe this drive, deleting over 4700 images from over 4 years, I've hand picked over 380 images that were noteworthy (cause my past shit self decided to take a screenshot of pretty much everything i confiscated lmao)

These screenshots range from late 2014 to late 2018, where the most frequent interesting moments occurred in 2014-16 and a rapid decline in quality occurred after mid-2017.
Some of these images might make you remember, relate to or see for the first time, most of these images were never shown and have been on this drive for the last 4 years.
All of these were hand picked over the course of two hours. Some might not appear to have a point to them, but trust me, if they don't have an immediate point to them, it's mostly for old times sake, or just because I found it silly.
Everything will be wiped tomorrow.
Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/akrxrvh0l7obt65/AACObR7M36pHjpC0qusbMDEma?dl=0
If you can't view the content, message me, I haven't used dropbox in like 3 years.

People who might want to see this:
@Creepis
@MattIsMadForCod
@Madda
@Hazza
@Dukeburger818
@John Daymon
@Walker
@Bean Can
@ShadowJoey
Tyla
@Puma
@Ash
Husky
@Spadille
@arron/faith
@Garry Arnolds
@MrAaron
@Niko
@ayjay ツ
@Fielding
BullyReece
@TheFrozenMonkeyKing
@jjjackier
@LEWIS 088
@MrLewis
@Slayerduck
@Blicky
Murtsley
Adrish
@Standish
Lockwood
Stevo-A
Jordan
Samuel
Chris A

There's a lot more, but I got lazy mid-way and don't feel like tagging more people.
2014-2016 was very enjoyable, thank you all.
I'm not leaving, just inactive, is all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am aware, those were for later tho, was gonna experiment with them and never bothered to place them in a separate folder, just ignore them.