Secret Service Badges, Police Badges,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Give the Secret Service and Police Officers badges to show there true Identity.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Would give the Secret Service/Cops a SWEP being a badge.
- Would add realism, You honestly cant expect a man wielding a M1911 to be a Secret Service Agent based on what he says.
- Cops would be able to right click on doors, slipping the badge under the crack to show a cop is on the other side.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I have had a few times where, A: Someone says there police and I have to make them prove themselves. Or B: I have to write "/me shows the officer his SS badge". This SWEP (That already exists within workshop) would be placed In the 1 menu (With the physgun) and can be drawn at any time. If you have this SWEP out and you Left click a /me will pop up saying **<NAME> Flashes his Secret Service badge in the persons face. Or, ** <NAME> Flashes his Police Badge in the persons face Adding this swep will stop moderators (*Cough* @Chris *Cough*) demoting SS just because they don't believe that SS are actually SS.

Optional additions:
- Whenever a Cop pulls out his badge, the little yellow badge on the cop will vanish until the cop puts his badge away (Back on his shirt).
-
-

Here Is the Workshop page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313279727&searchtext=Badges

Reaction score
The SS are called Secret Service, emphasis on the Secret, a badge showing who they are would mean they are not so secret anymore.

Same response as last time this was suggested.

Another note, it was not denied just because it did not follow format, if you have a look at the two quotes used by @Bolli you can see it was denied for a reason.

If you want to RP showing a badge, simply do
/me shows his Secret Service badge

MattIs

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.