Secret Service Radio Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Secret Service Radio Chat

Main Idea: Like a goverment voice radio but instead exclusive for SS members

Full description of the idea: Like stated above give the SS a goverment radio voice chat kind of thing but exclusive to the SS. This can be linked up to the dispatcher so dispatch could easily identify whats going on and where with incredible ease.

Why should it be added?: It happens too often in a dangerous situation where you have to defend the Mayor but also need to tell the police what your location is and what is going on. Most of the time there is no good oppertunity to tell the police whats going on since typing is a very time consuming thing in a dangerous situation like this.

Pros:
-Easy connection with other SS members
-Easy access to the dispatcher incase of an emergency
-No typing delay during emergencies
-It's realistic since SS has earpieces and talk to eachother via a radio

Cons:
Maybe some radio clutter

Edit: Make it so that when an SS or the mayor presses the panic button it will link up to the other channels for 2 minutes so they can give the message and then they will go back to their own channel.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Like you kinda already stated, I think their animation when talking through the government radio should be the same as the old typing animation - the one swat have for typing right now. By having an earpiece it would make it far more realistic than carrying a clearly visible radio with them which wouldn't make them really that secret. It also means they are slightly harder to notice within a crowd, I like the idea since typing through government radio to your other SS agent just takes up too much time. However I feel like this should be a separate radio with no connections to other emergency services since it would most likely result in the SS having their radio muted most of the time anyway, but still having the ability to call in to a dispatcher maybe.

EDIT : I'm actually a bit confused because in the post you make it seem like it should be a separate radio channel but then you talk about being able to notify the police through the radio?

Reaction score
I kept wanted to put his ing a suggestion but I've been too busy. It's a hard job made easier by a voice radio exclusively for SS. I will try and talk to somebody myself and try and get this pushed because it is a great idea and honestly wouldn't be too hard to add.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.