SEGA 60 Year Anniversary Mega Sale!!!

Reaction score
SEGA is turning 60, in celebration, they have almost all of their games off with a discount on sometimes 80% and 95%!!!!!! There is also tons of free to play games that you can grab and keep! Don't miss out.

Reaction score
any games in particular that are good?
Both Company of Heroes games are great, there is also quite a few Total War games on sale. If you're in to Warhammer, all editions are also on sale. There's too many games to list so go have a look

Reaction score
I already have all of these on almost every console I've ever owned but might as well get them on PC too :/

Reaction score
If you can I’d definitely suggest using the opportunity to get some Sonic games real cheap like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Generations and a bunch of others - very replay-able and have a lot of mod support. Plus as well, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 being made free is a great way to enjoy some classic 2d high-speed platforming

Reaction score
If you can I’d definitely suggest using the opportunity to get some Sonic games real cheap like Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Generations and a bunch of others - very replay-able and have a lot of mod support. Plus as well, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 being made free is a great way to enjoy some classic 2d high-speed platforming
See chao, no like chao, kick chao, throw chao at wall, life good.