Selling timed glitter bombs

Reaction score
SELLING A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIMED GLITTER BOMBS
Someone said "Who are you?" and now you want to get back at them? A glitter bomb is the thing you need in order assert dominance in the city of Paralake. We will let the positive reviews speak for themselves!!

Selling each one for $10.000, can lower prices when bought in bulk!
PM me on the forums or call 984-2488 when I'm online.

Last edited:
Reaction score
*GIFT RECIPIENT REVIEW*

I have to say I am just astonished by the gift sent to me. I was playing against some @Sorle guy in LoL and ripped his ass wide open mid lane and he said he was going to send me a package in my mail. When I opened it, it was just EXPLOSIVELY beautiful.

Reaction score
e7afb3e0e2814b743206d94abbd8a998.png

Reaction score
can confirm they do work

Attachments

• 20210103161053_1.jpg
    20210103161053_1.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score
i ordered an rtx 2070 super, i missed the deliver they gave it to my neighbour and now my neighbour is saying they dont have my £600 gpu, im going to need 100 of these ASAP

Reaction score
i ordered an rtx 2070 super, i missed the deliver they gave it to my neighbour and now my neighbour is saying they dont have my £600 gpu, im going to need 100 of these ASAP
file a claim with royal mail they should never leave a package that valuable with a neighbour they should of given you a red slip and given you a date to pick it up just say it was given to a neighbour and they say they dont have it

Reaction score
SELLING A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIMED GLITTER BOMBS
Someone said "Who are you?" and now you want to get back at them? A glitter bomb is the thing you need in order assert dominance in the city of Paralake. We will let the positive reviews speak for themselves!!

Selling each one for $10.000, can lower prices when bought in bulk!
PM me on the forums or call 984-2488 when I'm online.
*REVIEW*

So I ordered a couple of those and took them to my wife and children to celebrate my daughter Emily’s birthday. When they went off all I saw was the white glitter all over the place which sure was quite the explosive product function. I don't remember what happened after that... Somehow I’m now locked up in a maximum security prison for murder?? I mean I was only celebrating a birthday, like, what is this? I think the glitter is all over me though which is quite impressive, I touch my face and all I feel is the odd contours on my face from the glitter which oddly feel like cuts, but i guess not, just glitter right? Somehow I can only see from my right eye, there was so much glitter it even covered my left eye! I mean this is so impressive I’ve never seen a product like this! I’m a little hard of hearing too, guess the glitter also got inside my ear canals.. Oh well, the price to pay for a huge celebration. I’m sure when I’m out of here because of the horrible mix up I’ll go home to my daughter and see that beautiful smile on her face. Anyways, I made sure not to use them all up, I did hide one glitter bomb in my prison wallet to make sure no one would be able to guess I still had one! Maybe I’ll fish it out and impress the guards so much with this product they’ll let me free right away. Anyways, I rate this product 10/10 would buy again please use these around your family! You sure wont regret it ;)

Reaction score

BUMP

NOW ALSO OFFERING TREE LEAVES IN BULK