Selling VIP

Reaction score
I'm selling vip ingame for 100k/30 days pm tyrese jamallkins ingame or pm me on forums if interested

Reaction score
Well im selling for 90k and I will Tp to you and drag you to an atm if your far away. Also i have a bank account behind me so that I wont stop.

And im an admin so im trusted. If i fuck up your order which can be confirmed by the owners then i will always re buy at my own cost.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:
Well im selling for 90k and I will Tp to you and drag you to an atm if your far away. Also i have a bank account behind me so that I wont stop.

And im an admin so im trusted. If i fuck up your order which can be confirmed by the owners then i will always re buy at my own cost.
Lel, Nate. This is just like with Johnny.

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:

Much troll

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:

make your own post plz

Reaction score
Nate Sparks said:

You're ruining his business Nate ;p