Server Suggestion Senior Helper logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Senior Helper logs
Suggestion Description: Give senior helper the ability to check logs just like they can also no clip. That way, reports about logs are forwarded to helpers instead for helping rather than a normal report. This frees up more time for enforcers+ to handle rule breaks and refunds.

Why should this be added?:
- more resource-efficient
- effective for sorting reports
- saves time on high pop

What negatives could this have?:
- less report money (myth, idk if you get paid for reports)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Slow report taking due to overflow of reports especially at high pop.

Reaction score
As much as I would fucking love to have logs since it will help a lot with some specific reports, I don't see the point.

At that point, we just become enforcers who can't punish people since our role as helpers is to inform people about rules, not enforce them.

Reaction score
At that point, we just become enforcers who can't punish people since our role as helpers is to inform people about rules, not enforce them.
How are you enforcing rules by having logs?

If I make a help & support saying “can you check my raid cooldown” I am not asking for someone to get punished or a refund. Just for somebody to simply check when I or my friend crowbarred a door.

Reaction score

The role has enough permissions for its design. It is supposed to alleviate some small reports but that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.