Senlin's Apology (not a ban appeal)

Reaction score
Dear PERPHeads community,

I can't get the name 'PERP' out of my head because some of my real life friends always play on this server. There's no getting away. Yesterday I joined the TeamSpeak to help with something and it made me think of all the good times I had there. I know this sounds formal, dramatic and pathetic but I'm just making this thread because I'm SORRY.

When I resigned from Moderator a lot of things were going through my head and that was why I quit, but looking back I see it as a good thing. I have slowly started to realize that I wasn't the best at my role but I was about 12 years old, that's what happens. Back then I was extremely immature and personally I don't think I deserved to be where I got to so I can only thank the staff team for supporting me back then.

If you look at sourcebans you'll also notice that I have two permanent bans for similar reasons. Hacking. The multi-hack was removed after lots of talking to Fredy, Carrot, AyJay and a few others and the second one, although I had no control over it, it is still my responsibility. As I said I have real life friends who play here (I wont mention their names unless they want me to) and one of them was playing PERPHeads at my house and got banned for, I assume, cheating. Although I had no idea about it because I was wasn't in the room (probably having a shit or eating pizza downstairs), I will be mature about it and take responsibility and I have should have the control over my IP and what goes down in my household.

So once again, I'm sorry to all the people I may have taken advantage of, lied to or just been generally annoying to. I was 12 years-old and that was what I was like. I probably wont dispute my ban because as I said, it was my responsibility and if I was paying attention to what he was doing I might have been able to stop him, it's just that I wasn't there.

Sorry.

If there's anyone who still wants to be connected with me, I made a new profile a few months back, I want to start fresh and forget about my past. The account is HERE.

Reaction score
Make an appeal man, I remember when you were a moderator on this. I remembered how happy you were.

Please, appeal your ban and join the community again.

Reaction score
"why I quit, but looking back I see it as a good thing."

Let's agree to disagree :c

@SenlinGaymes

I remember back in the day when you applied every month for Enforcer and you finally got accepted after your 11th or so attempt lol, you finally got Moderator and then randomly resigned and quit the community. after that I actually feel you got way more immature, Although your You tube channel is quite a good watch lol.

I wish you would get unbanned one day and come back to play with us all!

:c