Reaction score
Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Silver Fox
Your Roleplay Name: Jeni Jen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115253220

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.5 - User killed someone over a traffic altercation as a courier, then hid their weapon and came back as a civilian to pick it up.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused. I have used my time away from the server to review the rules thoroughly to make sure that I will avoid any future problems. I think after my 3 days away from the server I think I am ready to come back to server. I am also new to the server so I'm still trying to figure things out, but I'll make sure to ask someone about anything that I am unsure about. Please consider letting me back on a little sooner. I had a good time meeting and knowing some of the community so far and I hope to be a part of it. Thank you for taking time out of your day to go through this apology. Sorry again for the problems.

Reaction score

In your short stay here you've had plenty of chances to read the rules after you were warned, it doesn't exactly take experience to know that killing someone without a good reason is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.