Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: TwoTwoGalaxyM
Your Roleplay Name: Jonny Doey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:547483044

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am not cheating, i don't know why you thought i was cheating.

Jonny Doey's adherence to fair play in the video game realm is not only commendable but also a testament to his commitment to ethical gaming. Choosing not to resort to cheats underscores his respect for the integrity of the gaming experience and the efforts invested by developers in crafting a balanced and challenging virtual world. By eschewing shortcuts and playing the game with authenticity, Jonny Doey showcases a genuine passion for the art of gaming, valuing the journey of skill development, problem-solving, and strategic thinking inherent in the gaming process.

Jonny's decision not to cheat goes beyond a mere commitment to personal integrity; it reflects an understanding of the broader impact on the gaming community. By refraining from exploits or unfair advantages, he contributes to a more positive and enjoyable multiplayer environment. In doing so, Jonny fosters a sense of trust and camaraderie among fellow gamers, reinforcing the idea that success in the virtual realm should be earned through genuine effort and proficiency.

Furthermore, Jonny Doey's choice to play without cheats elevates the competitive aspect of the game, ensuring that victories are meaningful and losses instructive. In a landscape where cheating can compromise the integrity of the gaming experience, Jonny's ethical stance not only preserves the sanctity of the virtual battleground but also sets an example for others, promoting a culture of fair competition and sportsmanship. Jonny Doey's decision to refrain from cheating not only enhances his personal gaming journey but contributes positively to the overall gaming community, creating an environment where honor and authenticity are valued.

Additional Information: All clips in the video, clearly not cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.