Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: alexmiko198
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Dean
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536938503

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I deeply regret my actions and understand the consequences of violating the Server's rules. I take full responsibility for my behaviour, and I want to assure you that this will not happen again. I value the integrity of the server and the community and am committed to upholding its rules and regulations moving forward.

I understand that cheating is not condoned and undermines the spirit of healthy competition within the game. I have since realized the error in my ways and the impact it has on the overall gaming environment. I assure you that I have uninstalled any unauthorized third-party software and pledge to abide by the game's rules strictly from now on.

I humbly request a second chance to re-join the community and continue playing the server. I am willing to undergo any additional measures, such as monitoring or additional checks, to demonstrate my commitment to fair play and adherence to the rules.

I genuinely love this server and the community around it. I am truly sorry for any disruption or inconvenience my actions may have caused. I hope for an opportunity to prove that I have learned from this experience and am dedicated to contributing positively to the gaming environment.

I assure you that I am fully committed to playing the server in accordance with its rules and regulations and will respect the decisions made by the game administrators.

I am willing to comply with any conditions necessary.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I appreciate you.