Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Boli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Chill healer
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Lifer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79725901

Why were you punished?: (Exploiting)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to appeal my ban on your server for cheating. While I acknowledge that my behavior was unacceptable and a clear violation of the game's rules I want to assure you that it was a mistake and I had no intention of cheating again.

I understand that cheating is a serious offense that can undermine the integrity of the game and the server's community. However, I want to emphasize that my actions were impulsive and not well thought out. I made a mistake, and I am willing to accept the consequences of my actions.

I recognize the importance of maintaining a fair and competitive gaming environment on your server, and I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations in the future. I would be grateful if you could consider lifting my ban and giving me another chance to be a part of the community.

I have been a dedicated player on your server for some time and have enjoyed playing with the community. I understand that trust must be earned and I am willing to take the necessary steps to earn your trust back.

Additional Information: N/n

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.