SERVER EVENTS - 05/10/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yall violating Madda, like cmon let the man live. He trying to do what he can for the community, he can't code so he is limited to what he can exactly do. He is trying to good for the community and people still wanna chat shit.

I do agree with everyone about the updates, but that is out of Madda's control, just respect what he does for the community and not continue to complain and aim it all at him because he cannot do anything.

I aint gonna be here for the events, imma prob be off my face, but I suggest adding office raid or gun game cuz people well enjoy that or let people vote on the events at least xx

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Cheers for actually trying to do something
Madda , don’t see why people are complaining about no updates , don’t think people understand how long it actually takes to code and develop certain things in general

Kay

Reaction score
All I see right now is Adrish licking your ass out clean and you thinking your funny lol

waiting for dumb rating by you and adrish and anyone else who licks you out since your rich on a garrys mod server

Reaction score
@Kay coding is hard, but at the same time, some suggestions don't even get touched. The more your firearms is, the less time it takes to craft guns and such, was just left for ages.

Reactions: Kay
Status
Not open for further replies.