Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Server Events: 27/05/2018 - Sunday 4PM GMT +1

style-logo.png

TIME: 4:00PM

EVENT: Parker Raid

Winner(s): TBD

Prize: Winning team survivors receive '$25.000' each

Description: Two teams, one defending and one attacking first team to win two rounds wins
______

TIME: 5:00PM

EVENT: Mike Myers

Prize: Last person alive receives '$75.000'

Description: Mike Myers is located in the forest or business. One player will be armed with a knife and will have unlimited stamina. The rest of the players have to run, hide and hope for the best
______

TIME: 8:00PM

EVENT: TBD

Prize: TBD

Description: The third event will be chosen by the community, any good suggestions for events will be added to the poll
______

Kind regards,
The PERPHeads staff team.

Reaction score
any good suggestions for events will be added to the poll
I'd love to see a beach derby again in the style of GTA V car sumo mode but to make it fair only use the same car for everyone like the new VW Beetle that is a bit speed boosted that can bump off cars more easily+disable vehicle damage to prevent your engine from stalling. To discourage camping anyone that doesn't drive 5mph for a period of time gets disqualified and only a certain number of people are allowed to participate (max 8? first come first serve but there will be multiple rounds and you have a 1 round cooldown before you can participate in a new round so everyone gets a chance). Would take some time to implement but this is how I always wanted beach derby to be, would be more fun IMO. Explode the cars if they're off limits for some nice fireworks.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I'd love to see a beach derby again in the style of GTA V car sumo mode but to make it fair only use the same car for everyone like the new VW Beetle that is a bit speed boosted that can bump off cars more easily+disable vehicle damage to prevent your engine from stalling. To discourage camping anyone that doesn't drive 5mph for a period of time gets disqualified and only a certain number of people are allowed to participate (max 8? first come first serve but there will be multiple rounds and you have a 1 round cooldown before you can participate in a new round so everyone gets a chance). Would take some time to implement but this is how I always wanted beach derby to be, would be more fun IMO. Explode the cars if they're off limits for some nice fireworks.

Not really possible since cars started clipping through each other and spazzing about for no reason

Reaction score
can we do WW2 TDM with bolt action rifles, one team having models/player/dod_american.mdl and the other being models/player/dod_german.mdl

Reaction score
Add One in a chamber! I LOVE IT SO DO OTHER PEOPLE. Add it instead of myers are atleast add so we can vote for it

Reaction score
i am still owed a parker raid winner trophy on forums aswell as roleplay acknowledgement trophy

Deleted member 6228

can i be unbanned for one day to play then rebanned thanks

Reaction score
Me and @Hazza are on strike from any future events until I receive my trophies, good luck with your community without us.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Events won't save the server long term. Neither will telling staff to be on so they can afk and do nothing to boost playerbase.

Reaction score
In support of Tyla getting harassed on "chronic" by the Bolli bloke, I too shall be on strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.