• Katana Battle

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Parker Raid

Votes: 53 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, most of the times a parker raid has been held the majority of ppl crash due to the amount of guns and bodies smashing around.
better than the majority of people just dying and not even getting a gun

Reaction score
TIME: 4:00PM

EVENT: Mike Myers

Winner(s): TBD

Prize: Last person alive receives '$75.000'

Description: Mike Myers is located in the forest. One player will be armed with a knife and will have unlimited stamina. The rest of the players have to run, hide and hope for the best
______
where this event will happen?

Reaction score
As others have said, usually whenever a parker raid event happens, about 3/4 of the people end up crashing. It was quite funny last time. Maybe going to the second voted event instead?

Reaction score
As others have said, usually whenever a parker raid event happens, about 3/4 of the people end up crashing. It was quite funny last time. Maybe going to the second voted event instead?

Everybody complained about hunger games because of how aids it was when it was in that small little place in suburbs. Maybe the parker raid wont crash people because the server will be dead when the events are on.

Reaction score
Everybody complained about hunger games because of how aids it was when it was in that small little place in suburbs. Maybe the parker raid wont crash people because the server will be dead when the events are on.
Well, it can literally be done anywhere. Hunger games could be set up anywhere, forest area, bazaar, city, suburbs. Anywhere. Its not automatic, they manually spawn weapons, ammo e.c.t in so. That is just my opinion.

Reaction score
Well, it can literally be done anywhere. Hunger games could be set up anywhere, forest area, bazaar, city, suburbs. Anywhere. Its not automatic, they manually spawn weapons, ammo e.c.t in so. That is just my opinion.
I know, the point is that people complained once so they're gonna complaint again. I honestly don't think you see what i mean and also, bazaar is a smaller place than all of them.

Reaction score
do the right thing

vote for parker raid
as soon as they said they were going to do hunger games instead of parker raid the server went
with 45 players

Status
Not open for further replies.