[SFM Render] Night Operation

Reaction score
TFUSniper.png
Been a little while since I've posted a render here as I've been practicing animation in SFM as well as making a few smaller renders for the Discord server but I decided that I wanted to practice making a night scene as I haven't tried that in a while and I used another tool which removed all lighting from a map so that I could add my own lighting in more freely. Overall, I think it came out quite nicely!

4K render is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C1g646Yji3Fv_4zkSi0alCMnwBV5rRzQ/view?usp=sharing

Reaction score
Fake, it’s night time but you can actually see the TFU sniper. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Looks good, can’t wait to see the finished product

Reaction score
The lighting work looks really good and both the posing, I just don't understand why the model's face has these weird square cuts on the right cheek side.

Reaction score
It's using PERP's models which are based off of the HL2 models from 2004 so there's less polygons around then you'd expect so see from a more modern model, hence why it looks more blocky.

Reaction score
maybe you could do a scene were a dude at city hall is holding a phone and then in the background you can see the PD exploding and police sirens and stuff