Shaking screen when on certain stairs. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I have a problem.

When I stand/run on certain stairs my game seems to shake.

I've tried to delete addon folder and reconect and its not helped. Its only started happening recently.

please see:

thankyou.

Solution
Open your Gmod and on the main menu click addons. You will now see all the addons you have subsribed to. Browse through them and delete any old content you might have. If you don't know which content is old just unsubsribe from every perp related addon and subscribe to the 3 you screenshotted. If the problem is still there then rename your models/materials folders and add a 1 at the end of the names if you don't want to delete them entirely.
Reaction score
I cant unsub from old content as it only shows 3 options in content for me.

dddddd.jpg

could I delete the models/materials and reconect or will it mess it up?

Reaction score
Open your Gmod and on the main menu click addons. You will now see all the addons you have subsribed to. Browse through them and delete any old content you might have. If you don't know which content is old just unsubsribe from every perp related addon and subscribe to the 3 you screenshotted. If the problem is still there then rename your models/materials folders and add a 1 at the end of the names if you don't want to delete them entirely.

Solution
Reaction score
@Lelios Thanks so much mate.

***OPENING ADDONS IN THE MAIN MENU AND UNINTSALLING ALL OTHER CONTENT WORKED IF YOUR HAVING THIS PROBLEM*****

Status
Not open for further replies.