Shall I continue this?

Shall I continue?

• Total voters
Reaction score
About 2 months ago I started this project of a CSGO montage, and since I haven't played CSGO alot recently I didn't have any clips to put in the montage (All the current clips in it are plays of myself). And now I'm wondering if I should continue this project. Can you guys give me some feedback on how it is currently and give me some tips what I should change/do better? I'm also not the best editor, since I'm bad with Sony Vegas and can't really use it, I'm using Camtasia Studio for it (can't do alot with it and it crashes alot :/), but I tried my best to do some nice things with it. Anyway, shall I continue to finish this or not? Also, if you have any good clips of plays you did in CSGO feel free to send them, I can put them in.

Reaction score
No hate buddy, but this ''project'' just seems like you've put random overlays and sped up some parts etc.
I feel like you can do better.

Also, if you need help with editing hmu im pretty experienced i think

rat

Reaction score
remove the retarded transition effects, add more simple ones and you might have something good fren

i know jack shit about anything but i feel they detract too much from the gameplay

something like a fast zoom in and zoom out into another clip would work much better

Reaction score
One thing I'm sure of is that if you keep that shit music in your video, you might as well not make it. The visuals are not bad tho.