Share your cooking thread

Reaction score
46C76B12-9655-4729-92AC-98FDFE4BBB03.jpg
what's that sussy bag in the top right :laughcry:

Reaction score
Ever since I figured out how to deep fry, I've experimented a lot with different ways to make stuff at home. I present to you, homemade Fries/Chips and homemade Japanese Fried Chicken.

(This isn't the Japanese Chicken, it was made on 2 different days)
Snapchat-71651437.jpg
unknown.png
Wait what, you deepfry on the stove, very dangerous!

Reaction score
You defo on a cut

Just keep to whats in the bag at the top right and that will help you lose weight

Hard cut, down 10 kilos this summer!

It's got nothing in! Just some old coin that I have no clue where I got it from

Reaction score
WELCOME TO PERP, I WAS WAITING FOR THE DAY YOU"D COME OVER BRUH.
you'd remember me as Omar Imran or LtWolf :) how's your time been so far man?
OMAR! whatsup my guy!? No complaints so far :) gotta show me how to perp pvp if we run into each other, I hear you're top fragger ;)

Reaction score
OMAR! whatsup my guy!? No complaints so far :) gotta show me how to perp pvp if we run into each other, I hear you're top fragger ;)
haha I am banned atm but nothing too unordinary I'll be back soon InshAllah :pompus: . I think I can pop off when I need to I just like to pvp cause I get bored. I'll definitely take you under my wing if I see you in game and help you out. Make sure you ask ingame how to get the free car and free gun and 10k before it's too late!

Reaction score
hate to flex on y’all my gf snapped this pic of my beans
1661993630859.jpeg

Reaction score
haha I am banned atm but nothing too unordinary I'll be back soon InshAllah :pompus: . I think I can pop off when I need to I just like to pvp cause I get bored. I'll definitely take you under my wing if I see you in game and help you out. Make sure you ask ingame how to get the free car and free gun and 10k before it's too late!
we should continue this convo else where and catch up, its been a hot minute since I've had the privilege of pulling you up to a roof and hitting you with some fat warning points following heavy argument <3