Shokron's Goodbye post.

Reaction score
So as some of you know, there has been some stuff going down in the community involving 2 of my best friends. (now i can say i leave because of that but its not that anymore).
I feel like the community has changed (in a bad way), and its not what it used to be atleast for me.
im not saying ill leave forever (i will come back every once in a while if im bored), but i will definalty will play less.
Big ups to : @Jamal , @Stevo-A , @Teby , @Moon , @MachineGunO , @Husky , @Glacial_Subzero , @Jay , @Jonah , @nade , @Sapir Sugavi , @thehomelessdude , @xhantium , @huexd , @Dom_ , @Cudder , @Speedy , @GGgames , @Leo , @Jimmy Gerrard, @Aquaa , @Moon The Goon , @Fusions, @Henkspenk , and many more i just dont want to make a long ass list.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Later bruv come back whenever, community has changed but will change for the better just give it time.

Reaction score
Shame you decided to leave Olsen to join people that everyone knew wouldn't last too long. You're a nice lad and I wish to see you back however you wont ever been seen in Orange again :D gl <3

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I will miss you even though we've had a bit of beef recently, I will never forget the time you gave me an org to be in when I was a sweater, anyways gl on whatever you do now <3

Reaction score
//phone

Gutted to see you go dude. You were a really fun guy to hang around with. I also enjoyed the few times we raided together back in Paralake Penguinship.

I hope you find something better than PERP. Good luck

Reaction score
Will be missed man.
יתגעגע אליך אחי ולירידות שירדנו אחד על השני. בהצלחה בהמשך.

Reaction score
Because you got banned you are leaving? I thought you are better than this :( ... good luck in your future life and hope to see you again on perpheads in the next time.

ps.where is my tag? :(

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
See you in a week. Still love you.

Liked how your head wasn't up your own ass after getting accepted to Olsen unlike @Stevo-A , big downs.

Moon was crafting me 50 rifle ammo and we had a 50k bet that I said your org would disband in two weeks. Now ive lost 150k

I've got a joke for you. @Speedy walks into an israeli bar...