Short notice.

Reaction score
Hello this saturday i will be going to England for one week, that means i'm not able to respond to any conversations or ban appeals if you need me.

I will enjoy the English weather :swiper:

tgxNyx9.jpg

Reaction score
Enjoy yourself mate!

Should have came eadlier though, the heatwave is over now. Still though, the weather is not too bad right now.

Reaction score
Don't go alone at night. Some people learned that the hard way :(

Reaction score
Come to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and I will show you the ways of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch because in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch the weather is sunny in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
3331813-So_what_was_the_name_of_the_shop_again_Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1436467768,1436467632][/DOUBLEPOST]
Come to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and I will show you the ways of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch because in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch the weather is sunny in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
3331813-So_what_was_the_name_of_the_shop_again_Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.jpg
oh piss thats in Wales...
awks