Should i buy CS:GO?

Reaction score
I've been thinking about it lately,and i think it's a pretty decent game with the only problem being the community.
Now i want CS:GO to solely have fun,not to get into trading.
Should i buy CS:GO?

Reaction score
cs go is pretty good... you should definitely buy it.

(also chris he was saying CS GP so I made the reply.... u always want to rate people dumb :()

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
As a global elite, and best awper in 17 Countries I feel buying csGO is a good move. Its fun, competitive and everyone here loves it

Reaction score
Sure, buy it. Just don't be completely retarded like a select few people are.

Reaction score
CS:GO, fun? No, it's a rage inducing game, filled with nothing but strategy, if you play with people you know, it's fun, but it can test your friendship. But playing with pubbies means nothing but angry Russians and people without microphones. The game is fun enough when you get good at it, essentially the CS:GO community is very toxic because it's too competitive, thing is the casual gametypes aren't fun at all. So if you like competitive games; Dota, LoL and others, then CS:GO is great.

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with Murtsley.

As much as I play CS:GO and as much as I love it, I do not find it to be a game where you play simply for enjoyment because it is a strategy based game.

For anybody interested, I am working towards my AK/Master Guardian on CS:GO (currently Gold Nova Master).

Reaction score
Yes,Find friends to play with and that can be very fun,Although if you are planning to play alone, I would suggest to save your money.

amr

Reaction score
I am with stomper cause csgo has handed all there powers to the people so unless you are ready to waste money each time they feel the need to ban u then go ahead... oh and dont bother to steam support either been trying since early 2k15 and all i get is please wait its been 2 years...

Reaction score
Well, i got like 1.2k hours on it and if you like first person shooter games, you need tacticts to win a game etc, its a nice game. But if you want to find a nice community, i do not really approve csgo xD