Siege Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The start of the tournament will be postponed until tomorrow and the matches for Sunday will move to Monday. No casters can come and my siege is playing up, should be good tomorrow. Also, I've been told a lot of people can't make it so please join the discord and post which team members you are missing so I know how many numbers we need, otherwise your team will be at a disadvantage; I'm not waiting hours on the day if you don't have enough people.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Could have said it earlier thats actually retarded lol. 1h Before the fucking tournaments start and you cancel it that's actually stupid af can't keep one time making everyone's schedule fucked up gj

Reaction score
Can you put the monday matches on next weekend? Nobody wants to play when they have school/work

Reaction score
Not my fault that I got told they couldn't make it last minute and I can't exactly predict that I'm going to have problems with my fucking game.

Reaction score
If people can't make it monday then I'll just make it next weekend.

Reaction score
Since loads of people are complaining, if you really want it tonight then we need someone to host the custom game as I won't be able to join.

Reaction score
Sorry for the huge clusterfuck, I've tried to improvise and make them tonight, but now we've run into another problem. Only two of the members from TBD are available and the other team is in full numbers, so obviously it will actually have to be postponed.

I know a lot of you really wanted to play, and honestly even if I could host, people probably still wouldn't have shown up anyway, like the time when ICEKILLER did the Insurgency tournament.

The start will be tomorrow and if we can't fit any matches in, they will be put aside until next weekend. So I make sure everyone is here, I'm going to post a spreadsheet in the discord in a few minutes so I know when you're all available and we don't run into this problem again.

As I said, I didn't plan for this happening and I apologise, but there's nothing we can do if there's only 2 members showing up. If you're in a team then make sure you join https://discord.gg/MDtFu3 so you can fill everything out, etc.

Reaction score
All times are in GMT and will take place today.

Match one - 5:00PM

Match two - 5:40PM

Match three - 6:20PM

The rest of the times will be decided after these matches take place so we know if anyone has actually shown up or not.
They're either going to be today or next weekend.

Reaction score
im banned in that chat for some reason whoever this is please unban i am reformed

Reaction score
TBD has been eliminated from the tournament.

THE NIGGAS 2 - 0 TBD

Reaction score
2D GANG have been eliminated from the tournament.

The Pastors 2 - 0 2D GANG

Status
Not open for further replies.