Sincerest apologies for inactivity.

Reaction score
Hey friends...

I'd just like to make it clear first and foremost that I have not abandoned or wish to resign from my position of Enforcer on the team and that my inactivity is due to uncontrollable events that have transpired over the past few weeks. I appreciate that you may have concerns about my activity but I will try my best to pick myself up and become more active on the PERP server. I'll now explain the reasons of my inactivity.

I've had quite a nasty few weeks. OFSTED inspectors (British users will know this) came into my school and announced that progress levels and student wellbeing is not satisfactory and they ordered an immediate data-drop, which meant a whole load of unnecessary exams and revision. I've had, pretty much, no time to myself. This has been really hard for me, since I'm trying to make education my number one priority - some of you will understand.

Another thing is that I've had... quite a nasty blow. Some of you may already know that several months back my mother passed away due to stage-four breast cancer and that I was transferred into foster care with my little sister. Well, now... the final court hearing has happened and...

My younger sister, Georgia, is now being adopted.

Uh, if you want any further information please contact me.

Reaction score
I know how it feels to loose one from the cruel disease Cancer, lost my Grandma 3 months ago from cancer spreading from the lungs to the brain.
If you ever want some one to talk this trough, i am more than ready to talk out!
Really sorry to hear about all this, that's quite a battle you just got into, hope you will face yourself strong enough to get trough all the bad times.

Hope the best for you!

Reaction score
I lost some dear persons to cancer...
If you want to talk to someone about it, please come to me friend :)
Stay strong.

Deleted member 231

Hello Red,

I was wondering how I could contact you on steam?

Cheers.