SleepyMode's late introduction

Reaction score
Hello,
I am mainly known by my online nickname of SleepyMode, I have been playing different kinds of roleplay over the years, including me leaving and returning to PERPHeads, but oh well I believe it might just happen again sometimes because the same way @Ash said and I just had to agree with him, you can grow old of something.

My in-game name is "Jessica Fox", I am a part of the Black Love organization and my rank within the PD is Senior officer, I am also a police dispatcher if it helps anyone. I mainly play as a police officer or a medic but can go on citizen a lot as well.

So I am currently on vacation in Germany, which is probably why you won't get to see me in the game until I come back(Don't go to Germany, food here tastes horrible :3).

So because I did play some time and this is probably the latest introduction ever made I will tag a few people that I already played with:
@Abel Stone - Sweater lives matter ah? You will change and stop helping sweaters eventually.
@Xquality - I'm not getting you beer but hopefully it's just enough <3
@Exrobite - Best police roleplay, literally, you are amazing.
@Creepis - Thanks for fixing my OBS and in the meanwhile getting your car stolen again.
@Samuel - Best police supervisor, you well-plan before executing, and just do your job right.
@Jon Godinn - Superhuman powers though ;3
@LEWIS 088 - Rude, annoying, and a well made sausage, you are probably the most promising player in PERPHeads.
@jackbradlley - One of the nicest I've ever met, very patient and hard trying, good job jack.

And many more I just don't have time to write about them, hopefully this is just enough for this small introduction, even though its so late.

Reaction score
Tfw they say you're amazing and that they Love you but you don't get mentioned </3

Anyways, great to have you here, you seem to be a great roleplayer and understand when you're in the wrong