Server Suggestion Snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Snipers
Suggestion Description: increase the speed with as50 or reduce the speed of all snipers to the same or at least the awp

Why should this be added?:
its so slow while using as50 if you use shift to run its just like you are crippled and if you used alt to run its just like using shift

if make all sniper same it will make it more fair to play against any snipers

What negatives could this have?:
people use as50 like before ?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: the slow of movement while using as50/m82

Useful Images:

Reaction score
Just revert speed and maybe make it so stamina drains like fast while running with it?

Reaction score

In all honestly snipers have been abused in close quarter combat for too long. While the render distance still makes them somewhat questionable to use they still see use in medium to long range encounters. Which is what they should be used for.

I don't see how all the other snipers should suffer the same fate as the M82/AS50. M24 and the AWM are still low tier picks for any kind of raid because these things are so powerful and have been top game for so long. Use the AWM, just give it a try honestly.

Although it's your money, do whatever you want with it, bring your AS50 into a close quarter fight, I don't care just don't be a bitch when you lose it. The money is incredibly easy to make back and there are way better options for a raid people should be using instead of opting for the same boring ass weapons every raid.

I hope you enjoyed the 2 cents from the Honorary who joined only once in the time span of 400 days.

This sums up our thoughts on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.