[SOLVED] Animations glitched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
30AEED52A9C47103FC46E6E7387D8396CE47580A

@John Daymon Told me that my animations are glitched. Can anyone help me here?

This guy has seen some shit for sure
3c1b7993a3.png

Delete the perpheads folder within your addons folder if you still have got the old or new one, subscribe to everything in this pack http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=158185405

If you have some other missing content or still bugged animations then take a look at Xquality's post which helped most of the people who did it
https://perpheads.com/threads/missing-content.12502/
Alright so many of you have missing content/weird stuff going on on the server. I'll list a few steps to fix that. Our content usually go by the names "Jarheads" or "Perpheads". IMPORTANT - DO NOT DOWNLOAD CONTENT PACK FROM FORUMS AS IT'S USUALLY OUTDATED!

Keep in mind that if you follow these steps you're doing a complete reboot of the content, and will require you to download it again from our server upon joining. This might take some time depending on your internet connection.

First off, you need to make sure there are no conflicts going on. Go here:

You can either delete these or make a backup on your desktop and simply drag them in.
GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons/perpheads - delete/backup this folder: THIS IS OUTDATED, EVEN IF YOU DOWNLOAD FROM FORUMS, SO DON'T.
GarrysMod/garrysmod/download - delete/backup this folder
GarrysMod/garrysmod/downloads - delete/backup this folder
GarrysMod/garrysmod/materials/models/jarheads - delete/backup this folder
GarrysMod/garrysmod/models/jarheads - delete/backup this folder

Now that you've deleted/taken a backup of all that crap, we'll do a few checks for your game.

Right click your Garrysmod. Under General you'll see "set launch options". Click it and you'll see something like this:
547bca9def.png

I only need those settings, but those who don't have a high end computer might need to put
-dxlevel 90 in there aswell.

Now launch your game, and go into options. Press Video and Advanced. It's really important to have MODEL DETAIL on HIGH! This is because our models rely on that setting.
fe0e2e3fcb.jpg

Now go into MULTIPLAYER and ALLOW ALL CUSTOM FILES FROM SERVER
fa510a2e47.png

This is so that you get ALL the new content when joining the server.

Now all you need to do is restart the game and launch it again, then join the server and wait for the content to download.

And from here on, all you need for new content is to simply join the server. Don't download any files from the internet and add them yourself. Don't subscribe to the workshop content as the server does that for you. If you do, you'll need to make sure to update that aswell each time we roll out an update or you'll run into issues.

If this doesn't work I have no idea what you did to your game. RIP.

If you were on some sketchy as fuck DarkRP server before (I doubt you were :troll:) then delete their server content under this directory (or just delete everything, you can redownload it anyways)
Code:
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download
Also unsubscribe from some shitty addons that are outdated, might conflict with some of our stuff

This guy has seen some shit for sure
3c1b7993a3.png

Delete the perpheads folder within your addons folder if you still have got the old or new one, subscribe to everything in this pack http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=158185405

If you have some other missing content or still bugged animations then take a look at Xquality's post which helped most of the people who did it
https://perpheads.com/threads/missing-content.12502/

If you were on some sketchy as fuck DarkRP server before (I doubt you were :troll:) then delete their server content under this directory (or just delete everything, you can redownload it anyways)
Code:
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download
Also unsubscribe from some shitty addons that are outdated, might conflict with some of our stuff

@Creepis

Removed the /download/ file and unsubscribed to everything because yes I've been on sketchy fucking darkrp servers.

I've seen that I shouldn't use the link on the forum to download everything again, can you tell me if there is like a proper link to get everything downloaded again?

@Creepis

Everything seems fine except for this

Bad sequence in GetSequenceName() for model 'Jarheads\Government\All\Mayor_Male.mdl'!
Bad sequence in GetSequenceName() for model 'Jarheads\Government\All\SWAT_Helmet.mdl'!

That's all the problems that I currently have. Don't know if this actually effects the game but I'd rather fix it now then keep on extending to fix it.

I have the exact same problem right now, I tried re-installing content but still nothing, mine glitches out SOMETIMES when another player is punching, and the character does the same movement as the HL2 Zombie things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back