[SOLVED] Computer Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so let me describe to situation here. I have had my computer up and running for about 2 days now. Earlier today my computer froze!? Immediately before the crash the audio from the game I was playing and Teamspeak echoed out and faded. Then it froze. A friend said it could be a mem issue. So I googled how to do a test and that came up negative. He also said that it could have over heated. That would have been impossible since I had only played one match and haven't been using it for more then 5-10 minutes. I have already tried updating my graphics card driver. I havn't had the same kind of freeze but it did freeze again.
Update:​
Now my computer is ringing for some reason.

PC specs.

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz 18 °C
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1067MHz (15-15-15-35)
Motherboard
ASRock H170M Pro4 (CPUSocket) 23 °C
Graphics
W2340 (1920x1080@60Hz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (EVGA) 23 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA) 22 °C
111GB KINGSTON SV300S37A120G (SSD) 22 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653J
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

P.S as for my continued inactivity on Perpheads PD I have yet to find my Microphone in this mess the movers made. I hope to return to the PLPD as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do a clean install of all drivers, it could maybe be a bad ram stick or slot. Trying taking one out and leaving the other one in, switch them, switch slots, etc.

Reaction score
It has been a week now since my last crash I have been keeping an eye on my temputure more closely. And havnt had any problems. This has been resolved thank you to every one that helped.

Admin/mod please move/close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.