[Solved] Joining queue server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm posting this on behalf of my friend @Mr.Bomb, when he tries to join the queue server through console it says "bad server adress". When he directly tries to join the server through Steam it says "server not responding", and nowadays when the server is full he won't be able to play.
Any help or tips?

Reaction score
I'm posting this on behalf of my friend @Mr.Bomb, when he tries to join the queue server through console it says "bad server adress". When he directly tries to join the server through Steam it says "server not responding", and nowadays when the server is full he won't be able to play.
Any help or tips?

When you use via steam overlay of "join game" it always says "server not responding" (to me anyway) the server is up just join anyway :)

but with regards to bad address go to the main catagory browser for GMOD -> look for F2S: Stronghold -> look for PERPHeads Queue Server -> Join directly and issue SHOULD be resolved

Regards
Owen
That IT Technician

Alex

A lot of my friiends get problem that the server is not responding and they are not able to connect to any of the servers, they come from same country as me

Reaction score
Ok basically what @McYeke suggested to do didn't work sadly. Is there anything else he can try except re-installing GMod. I know for a fact that one of his family member did something to his internet and after that it has never worked. Maybe it could be a port problem?

Reaction score
A lot of my friiends get problem that the server is not responding and they are not able to connect to any of the servers, they come from same country as me
More than likely an issue with connectivity due to server location potentially however to further determine it one of the Devs (or someone with ACP access) would have to watch you log onto the server to determine what happens before it boots you

Status
Not open for further replies.