[Solved/Solution in last reply] How to donate for VIP using PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm American and I have $6 currently in my PayPal balance. When I go to donate, it says I have to add a card. I don't have a card to add. How do I donate using my PayPal balance?

Reaction score
You can also pay someone in game(average price is 75k) and he can buy it for you, If he scams you he gets a perma ban and you a refund

Reaction score
Based on the current exchange rate
OtDkZ8Y.png

you should have sufficient funds.

Make sure you select pay with paypal balance at checkout, also make sure your account is verified.

Could be a new thing by paypal, i have USD on my european account and i need a creditcard to use those dollars. Might be when you're paying to someone with a diffrent currency you need to verify your account or something.

Reaction score
Based on the current exchange rate
OtDkZ8Y.png

you should have sufficient funds.

Make sure you select pay with paypal balance at checkout, also make sure your account is verified.

Could be a new thing by paypal, i have USD on my european account and i need a creditcard to use those dollars. Might be when you're paying to someone with a diffrent currency you need to verify your account or something.
It's not giving me the option to pay with my balance. It also isn't giving me the option to verify my account.

Reaction score
If you had a card it would be hella easier. From experience I can tell you I buy Premium through the site on euros and it automatically charges it to my card as that. My bank then just converts it for me and it usually equals around 6 dollars depending on the values of the currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.