some barrier shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of bug: map i think..

Description of the bug: was driving down the highway when all of a sudden crash into absolutely nothing under the bank overpass

How to reproduce the bug: i dont know i havent tried, i guess drive there again? there was a body next to where i crashed so might of been something to do with it.

*Media: https://streamable.com/gl4txu

@flugs dont kill my family i made the bug report :(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You most likely ran over some kind of prop/weapon judging from the dead body next to it
6BEvMN4.png

Reaction score
I forgot to mention in the F6 but I'll add this to make it a little convenient for whoever looks at this; can you please provide perpheads_demo_2020-11-18 18-34-05.

@Samuel

Reaction score
There's either a gun or a knife in the road that you hit.
42fgRaG.png

It looks like a knife to me
ecgeifj.png

could be a bobby pin.

Reaction score
@Exnem if you look at the photo i posted you cant see anything, might be a shadow distortion or something, i will have to upload the demo to see for sure because its anyones guess atm

Reaction score
@Exnem if you look at the photo i posted you cant see anything, might be a shadow distortion or something, i will have to upload the demo to see for sure because its anyones guess atm
Doubt that, the image was taken during a different time in the video, you can't see anything because everything was blurred when you took the image, but when I did it, it was clear enough to make out an object.

Reaction score
@Niko dropped a desert eagle when he crashed his car, this is what you hit. There's not much that can be done about this due to the physics engine. Cars which such low ride heights are particularly risky to drive when there is debris in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.