Some kind of initiation before attacking someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, You would not believe the amount of times players have encountered a potentially hostile player, and attempt to either talk to them, or work something out, ask them to leave etc. But the player just pull's out and shoots the man. In some cases players class this as RDM. But I believe it's been happening way too many times, but in some cases, yes the player might be allowed to shoot the other player. For example you're patrolling as a Cop when you get a call to a certain area, you have had reports that the man is assaulting people. You pull over the man and ask him to cooperate, the man just pull's out a gun and kills you. Hardly RP.

So I would like to make a suggestion, players should have to make some kind of initiation before "Randomly" Shooting the player, for example: Talking to them and making them aware that they are getting angry. Or even warn the player.
Lot's of other ways.

I also think this is against the FailRP rule, in real life, when you get pulled over you don't just pull out a gun and shoot without saying anything do you?

Thanks for your read:
:D

I agree with this, but isn't this already in the rules? You can't kill someone who poses no immediate threat, and the FailRP rules?

Reaction score
The rules already say you have to warn someone before you do anything hostile.

Reaction score
I've noticed that, however it still happens.
Guess I have allot of uploading to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.