Some stuff to say

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Im xpgaming here, but most of you probably know me by the name of Jack.

For 6-7 months ago and more i was known for being a huge cunt and a piece of shit, which i know and sometimes still goes badly, but after ive Come back its been really great, im in extremely good mood most the times and gotten more friends, more people to go around with.

Its Also Nice to unite with people i usually never got a long with and see how it is, i want to tell youre All incredibly great, funny and sweet people if you really get to know most of you. Some of you still doesnt really like me, and you cant be liked by All ofc, but im incredibly happy to see you all and be together with You all and Hope to reunite with more people than i used to and see each others in a another way.

Anyways that was it.

Goodnight everyone and cheers!

Reaction score
Also i wanna say that i really am sorry, for everything stupid ive done in the past here aswell. Just Learn to get along with people, and you see a whole other side. Thats what ive learned.

Reaction score
You can tell how much you’ve changed and it’s amazing. You got fucking rdmed like twice in 1 hour by “accident” being run over and the guy offered compensation and everything and you said dont worry its just a game or smth. Big ups

Reaction score
Yeah.. Those were stupid shit messages the stuff i said, and I hate i did it.