Something that on my mind :/

Reaction score
Okay, so i was scrolling through the forums and just checking out some appeals and i'm not going to mention any names or anything and i'm not saying those people shouldn't have got unbanned.
I realise this is going to have mixed opinions so don't go crazy.

Okay, so this thread is about alt accounts
For people that may not know a alt account is another account in which a player that has a ban plays on to avoid the ban on their main account. The reason i'm making this thread is to discuss the alt account and how people are getting unbanned somehow. The reason i have this opinion is because i have had experience of a perma ban, if i was to go and make another account and play on that for a couple of months that wouldn't be a punishment because in a way you might aswell have not been banned on your main. Okay, so after getting banned on the alt i could wait possibly a month or two and then appeal and i stand a chance of getting unbanned.

To me this is amazing because making an alt account is refusing the punishment that you were gave, so i believe regardless of if your sorry or not you shouldn't be unbanned.

I hope you understand what i'm trying to say.
Thankyou