Som's renewed renewed application for helper (2 years later (I am kind of late as I said I will make a new one in November this year but i forgor))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Som

Reaction score
IGNORE THIS AS I AM STUPID

STEAM NAME: Som

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:418047007 (this time I'm not a complete idiot and know which id to use)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I've spend some time in the server and find it really enjoyable to be a part of the community, to talk and play with people and most importantly to interact with them and I feel like as a helper I would be a lot more active as It will be a duty for me to help out the community.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:
As stated in the "WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?" section i want to get more in touch with the community and help out for example the new player who doesn't know how to buy a car or the taxi driver who doesn't know where Bazzar is (as I've been there in my time as a new player on the server and It was embarrassing). In one sentences: To do what the title of the role does, help.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
No. But there is first time for everything!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I know I've been not very active on the forums as I don't use them very often but I hope this isn't a roadblock in this application and if i get denied there is always November of 2024! Also I know this isn't by the updated template but I try to follow a tradition started by myself.
Edit: The stuff needed to be in but aren't:
IN-GAME NAME: Gismund Kopecky
ROLEPLAY NAME:^

Last edited:

Som

Reaction score
Dammit I forgot, well till nov 2024 it is

Status
Not open for further replies.