Juju's Helper Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Juju

ROLEPLAY NAME: Jodie Pineapple

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:99808640

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Hello, A real quick introduction of myself.
My name is Jodie Pineapple and I am from Sweden.
My interests have always been to help people.
I just wanted to get to know the community more and be more active and help people more before I apply.
For the past 7-ish Months I've been playing in this community and had an amazing time and met a lot of new friends.
At this point I almost know every rule/law the server has which allows me to quickly help players with questions about these things.
I always try to help people both in help chat and in person when I get asked questions.
I'm always very friendly and very approachable with everyone and try to answer their questions. Most of the time I help people by explaining to them where to find certain documents/guides & how things work.
I would love to become a helper and be able to help build on this awesome community even more than I already am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I'm free most of my time so I will be able to be in game and help everyone as much as I can.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Juju

ROLEPLAY NAME: Jodie Pineapple

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:99808640

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Hello, A real quick introduction of myself.
My name is Jodie Pineapple and I am from Sweden.
My interests have always been to help people.
I just wanted to get to know the community more and be more active and help people more before I apply.
For the past 7-ish Months I've been playing in this community and had an amazing time and met a lot of new friends.
At this point I almost know every rule/law the server has which allows me to quickly help players with questions about these things.
I always try to help people both in help chat and in person when I get asked questions.
I'm always very friendly and very approachable with everyone and try to answer their questions. Most of the time I help people by explaining to them where to find certain documents/guides & how things work.
I would love to become a helper and be able to help build on this awesome community even more than I already am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I'm free most of my time so I will be able to be in game and help everyone as much as I can.
+1 a very nice person and plays all the time i would recommend a person like this as helper

Reaction score
+1

I havent really talked to JuJu to be completely honest, but I know that he is a very friendly individual.
I see him alot at the Bazaar chilling and having a good time there.
Never saw him being toxic or disrespectful to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.