STEAM NAME:
Sonzy

IN-GAME NAME:
John Edwardson

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:95568228

united_kingdom.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
There are many reasons why i would like too be enforcer, and i'll list a few of the most important ones below.
Firstly, i would like too be an enforcer because i like the idea of having a challenge on the server. Since i started playing Perp, i have been trying to find things IC and OOC to challenge myself to accomplish new things, and i think that being staff on the server will create a new challenge for me.

Secondly, i would like too become Enforcer because i admire and aspire too be like some of the members of the current staff team, and i think that they are very kind and helpful people across the board, and i would love the opportunity to know them better and work with them by being a part of the team. I think that all staff members bring something new and good too the table, and i hope that given the opportunity i could bring something new too the table as well, and make a difference.
Thirdly, i would like too become Enforcer because i want the opportunity to contribute something of my own too the staff team, and i feel like becoming enforcer is the best way to contribute what i can too the community. I know that i have not been around for the longest of times, therefore a lot of people may not even know me, and i also have not contributed much up too this point other than time. But, i hope that should anyone choose to give me an opportunity i will not disappoint, and will do whats required to the best standard i possibly can.

Requirements.
- Your time played on the server must be atleast 1 week. ✓ ( 1 Month Ish Total. )
- No bans or warnings on record within the past Month. ✓ ( Clean record, no warnings on forums or in game at all. )
- You must have extensive knowledge of the rules too the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓ ( Clean record is proof of knowledge of the rules. )
- You must have access too and use a microphone. ✓ ( Corsair Void )
- You must maintain an active presence on the teamspeak server. ✓ ( On every day possible, getting better at speaking too new people. )

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, i have improved with speaking too new people and i'm more active than ever on there right now.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Firstly i would like too say, before anyone comments that this is the same as the last application, it is like that purely because i do not think my knowledge of the rules or my application was the reason for my denial last time, it was simply because no one really knew who i was.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support I have seen Sonzy around on forums and in game and in general a nice person towards the community , I dont think I have ever seen him raging or anything and being mean towards another community member , I do believe also that they have a wide rule knowledge due to them having a clean record!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I support this application. At first, I wasn't sure. I saw Sonzy more in game and how he conducted himself in a mature positive manner. Knowing him from other communities I have seen him be a good member and well knowledged with the rules (Within perpheads) I do believe he has what it takes to be a good staff member.

Reaction score
I will be supporting this application. I have came in counter with you before, and I experienced some great things. You have great knowledge of the server rules and the server laws itself. I wish you the best of luck throughout the application process, and I will be supporting you throughout it.

Reaction score
Sonzy is a dedicated member to this community.
His work within the PLPD is perfect and his rule and law knowlegde is perfect, Great candidate for enforcer and he can definitly enforce the rules.
+Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.