Ermak

Reaction score
@ErmakDimon

there is a reason I am commending this player and it's not a "you just feel sorry for him" this member of the community is targeted so many ways be it banter or not, he posts videos he gets targeted and the piss taken out of him to the point people have to step in, in-game Ermak is rarely listened to especially on duty by his colleagues which I find a shame as he has good ideas sometimes.

i'm genuinely confused why he hasn't quit yet from the shit he has endured from being here.

TO MAKE THIS CLEAR FOR PEOPLE - THE COMMENDATION IS ON HIS ABILITY TO REMAIN IN THIS COMMUNITY AND POWER ON THROUGH THE DISRESPECT AND SHIT EVERYONE GIVES HIM.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow man thanks, never would expect this, when I saw you tagging me I thought it was a rant post about me or something lmao.

I did try to quit I think 3 times now, the problem is I've got nothing to do except for perp and whenever I leave some new cool update comes up xd. Honestly over 3 years being here I understand that some people are salt mine workers, and some are salt mine workers impersonators. Anyways if I upload a video and you don't like it why would you bother to take your time, post on the thread and wait for a response?

Reaction score
Oh well his just a kid, me and Daymon stopped people harassing him but people just take easy targets I suppose over those who are younger than them because they know they won't retaliate.