Sorry

Reaction score
So I am making this thread to say sorry to some People.
So a little situation happened in the server today, resulting in me getting killed when re placing a prop. I got very mad about this. The people that were there know what I mean.

First of all, sorry @HolyShititsDannyD for the things I've said about You and your rank. I just was very mad due to the situation that happened. I said some bad things and I am very sorry about this. It wasn't intended to hurt anyone their feelings.

Second, @MattIsMadForCod, I've also said some bad things to you and I am also sorry for that. Again, I was just really mad about what happened.

Third, Everyone that was in the server at that moment, I spammed the whole OOC chat full with bad things about @HolyShititsDannyD and the situation that happened.

Edit:
Fourth, Everyone in the shoutbox when I spammed that full. Same with OOC, I said many bad things and insulted people that didn't need to be insulted.
I actually got shoutbox banned, I deserved this and I accept the shoutbox ban.

I Will not leave, this community is to good to leave. I did say it, but it was my madness.

This all was just because of my pure madness. Shit happens, and I can't rewind it.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

MattIs

It's okay, just chill out next time buddy. Remember we all lose things but its all part of the fun. One thing that's not fun to you is fun to others and the other way around :)

No worries

Reaction score
Don't worry about it, I understand. I appreciate the fact that you have gone ahead and created this post.

If you want to talk about the situation, add me on steam :)