How do raids go for you?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been really bored, so I thought up a quick discussion which I think might be a bit intersting-
What happens when people raid or mug you?
A lot of different things happen when people do this- You get killed, taken hostage, a bunch of things can happen.
I'll start off by saying what happens to me.

They normally break in, realise it's me, and leave.
Yep.
Pretty boring.

Oh yeah btw @Jeffer Cake when I was basing with you and we got raided, that's exactly what happenned. I didn't actually kill the guy, he just realised it was me, finished you off, and left.

Reaction score
Brains get popped unless there's about 5 vs me alone.

Nice joke mate, made me laugh.
I only normally get raided by people like Feng and Abdi so I never really have a good chance to react.

Reaction score
Its not a pleasant experience for the people raiding or the people defending. (Gif says it all)
ZWjxODY.gif

Reaction score
Well, usually I have my M4A1 on me, I believe I can hold 1-3 people with it. Usually only one guy raids me so he or she gets killed.

Reaction score
Usually get flashbanged by my own SWAT then we throw 8-10 officers through the Pan's labyrinth defence until we either win or everyone dies except @The HitMan who ran away to hide after the first shots were fired.

Reaction score
Call up @Feng Yamaguchi, then equip a few flashbangs & grenades and then roll out in our Zonda's and shoot the guy. Other solutions are either carbomb the guy or if necessary declare war against his org and have a train of raids coming everyday. (not :kappa:)

Reaction score
I usually lie to police, get them to start a raid then when they disperse, I kill them from behind, nick the drugs and win.

Reaction score
I usually walk in with a shotgun, shoot at them while they aren't moving and completely miss, shoot again with a 1 in 100 chance of hitting them due to my fucking awful aim, then get shot in the face.

Reaction score
I get really unlucky, either the guy that's supposed to check my back (@Blicky lost a sniper because of you) fails to do so or my demo restarts when trying to kill SWAT (which actually happened)

Reaction score
Usually i am screaming to cops who about to raid parker then walker shows up and gets 9 kills in 30 seconds..

Deleted member 1235

I don't often raid but when I do, I either run over my allies upon arrival (@ChewKokLong420 Splattered you in Parker tunnel that time :booty:) or I just wait for everyone else to go in then go in last, fire one shot killing the 95% dying enemies then claim glory